Credit Repair Kings Cancellation Policy
Our clients are protected with our 90-day refund policy. If you sign up for service with Credit Repair Kings and do not see any questionable items deleted from your credit report within 90 days, you may be entitled to a full refund. This does not mean that your credit will be fixed completely during that period. However, you may see some of your questionable negative items removed during this period or we will offer you your money back (subject to the terms and conditions set forth below).
To cancel or apply for a refund, please contact your service specialist by phone or use our contact form.
Our Cancellation Policy and money back guarantee will be strictly subject to you complying with the following terms and conditions:
- You will not create or cause any new derogatory and negative items to be added to your credit report after your participation in our program;
- You make all payments due and owing to Credit Repair Kings per this agreement in a timely manner.
- You will email, fax or mail all correspondences relating to your credit report within seven (“7”) days of enrolling in our program.
- You agree to give Credit Repair Kings thirty (“30”) days from the date you have requested a refund to allow Credit Repair Kings time to review your credit bureaus and audit your account to verify that no negative items have been removed from your account.
- Refunds limited to payments made for 90 days of service only. (Example: If the client is in service for 150 days, with no change made to their history, they can request a refund, but that refund will be limited to 90 days of service).
May 17, 2019